Saturday 22 November 2014

Welcome to official blog of Yogi

All details about Khandani Vaid Sukhjinder Singh Yogi s/o Khandani Vaid Harbhajan Singh Yogi
  • I am practicing individually for the last 13 years at my clinics in Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Jalandhar.
  • Earlier, I practiced with my father Late Khandani Vaid Harbhajan Singh Yogi till his demise.
  • I started to sit with my father Late Khandani Vaid Harbhajan Singh Yogi in 2001-2005 for learning clinical practice.
  • Achievements
    • I was honoured by Varun Runzam, DC Mohali & Sardar Sukhinder Singh (Babbi Badal) on the eve of second Diwali night on October 19, 2011, organised by Press Club, Mohali.
    • On November 6, 2011, i was honoured with Annual Sanman Pattar from Gurudwara Nada Sahib, Patshahi Daswi, Panchkula.
    • I was honoured by Mayor of Ludhiana Hakam Singh in year 2009
    • I was honoured in the religious samagam in the memory of Late Sant Jasbir Singh Khalsa Ji at Sohana in 2011
    • I was honoured by Nirwair Khalsa Dal, Ludhiana in November 2009
    • I was honoured twice by Shriman Baba Manjot SIngh Ji, Nillon (Ludhiana), in 2010 & 2011
    • I was honoured as Guest in Second Blood Donation Camp organized by Shaheed Udham Singh Youth Club (Regd.), Bhabat, Mohali
    • I am elected as a Chairman of Gurmat Prachar Sewa Society (Regd.), Bhabat, Mohali
    • I am elected as a President of Youth Shrimoni Akali Dal, Chandigarh
    • For last couple of years, my free ayurvedic medical camp is inaugurated by Singh Sahib Giani Tarlochan Singh Ji, Jathedar Takht Shri Keshgarh Sahib, Anandpur Sahib
    • I was honoured as guest in Dancer of the Year, 2011 at Punjab Kala Bhawan, Chandigarh
    • I was honoured guest in Taal Se Taal Mila at Yavnika Gardens, Panchkula
    • I was honoured by Bhai Dit Singh Patrika Sewa Society in October 2011
    • I was honoured by Gurudwara Sahib, Sector 37, Chandigarh in October 2011

1 Comments:

At 31 August 2016 at 02:20 , Blogger Abhimanyu said...

Good Info. Dermatologist In Pune

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home